Beanie for Brain Cancer
Save the Date!
Join us to raise awareness and raise funds for brain cancer..and we'll raise our hats to you.
- Brain cancer kills more children than any other disease,
- Brain cancer kills more adults under 40 in Australia than any other cancer,
- Yet it receives less than 5% of Government cancer funding.
Since launching 'Beanie for Brain Cancer' in 2014, the Foundation has raised over $500,000 for brain cancer research. This year, with your support, we hope to raise even more.
Beanie Week - Monday 19th to Friday 23rd June 2017
How can you help?
You can help us tackle brain cancer by holding a Beanie for Brain Cancer fundraiser day throughout June. By wearing a beanie you are helping create awareness for brain cancer and your donation will help find a cure.
- Register online (opening soon for 2017 registration details)
- Nominate your "Beanie Day" in June
- Promote your fundraiser
- Invite your class, school, team, workmates or friends to join you
- All wear a beanie on the day
- Make a donation to MHF
- Post your beanie pics to #mhfbeanieforbraincancer #mhfbeanieday
- Have a FUN Fundraiser!
Coming soon for June 2017. Click here to organise a Beanie Day fundraiser for you, your workmates, your school, your team.
Coming soon for June 2017. Click here to buy a beanie online and help us find a cure. Alternatively you can purchase your MHF 2017 Beanie from Newcastle Knights Store or Flanaghans Menswear in Cessnock
Click here to watch our Beanie Day TV Ads.
Click here to see how we celebrated Beanie Day in 2015.
All proceeds go directly to finding a cure for brain cancer.
Come on! Get your beanie on... help us raise awareness and raise some funds!
It's a no brainer!